|"Hush, Hush, Sweet Liars"|
|Season 6, Episode 20|
|Air date||March 15th, 2016|
|Written by||I. Marlene King|
|Directed by||Ron Lagomarsino|
Did You Miss Me?
Hush, Hush, Sweet Liars is the twentieth episode of Season Six. It aired on March 15th 2016, as the season finale.
The episode was referred to as #TwinOnPLL.
With the stalker threatening to kill all of them if they don’t divulge Charlotte’s killer by the election, the PLLs and company, at wit’s end, must boldly fight back. As Spencer and Toby work together to catch Sara Harvey, Yvonne wonders where Toby’s true affections lie. Ezra finishes the last chapter of his book, finally ready to say goodbye to Nicole; Aria comforts him during this emotional time and old feelings bubble to the surface. While Caleb works intently on his plan to protect Hanna, they reflect on what could have been.
Meanwhile, Alison experiences strange visions and starts to question her sanity; Emily keeps tabs on her to make sure she’s okay.
- Shooting began on September 8th, 2015.
- Marlene King confirmed that there is a twin in the series and that we would find out soon. The twin was revealed in this episode to be Mary Drake, who is Jessica DiLaurentis' twin.
- Main article: Category:Hush, Hush, Sweet Liars images
- ↑ https://twitter.com/imarleneking/status/641099270855110656
- ↑ https://twitter.com/imarleneking/status/640751852590641152