|Now You See Me, Now You Don't|
|Season 4, Episode 12|
|Air date||August 27, 2013|
|Written by||I. Marlene King and Bryan Holdman|
|Directed by||Norman Buckley|
Bring Down the Hoe
Grave New World
|“||Or did she just declare "World War 'A'"?||„|
|~ Spencer about "A"|
Now You See Me, Now You Don't is the twelfth episode of Season 4. It aired on August 27, 2013 as the summer finale.
The episode was referred to as "#WorldWarA" by ABC Family in its promos.
An intriguing riddle from “A” has the Liars hitting the road and heading to Ravenswood, where they are surrounded by some familiar faces. During a very special magic show, one Liar pulls a disappearing act, leaving the other three scrambling to make sure she hasn’t succumbed to “A’s” tricks. But before they can hightail it out of Ravenswood, they make a shocking discovery that proves that everything they thought they knew about “A” and the “A” team might be wrong. With this discovery, the Liars may just have started “World War A”– #WorldWarA.
- "This Isn't Control" by MS MR
- "Shelter" by The Strange Familiar
- "Yes It Do" by Chris Arena
- Antagonist: CeCe Drake(Redcoat And Gasmask#2).
- Alison DiLaurentis is revealed to be alive.
- Red Coat is revealed to be CeCe Drake.
- It is revealed that there are two Red Coats. One is CeCe Drake, who is the one leading the A-Team and donning an Alison Mask, while it is heavily implicated that Alison DiLaurentis is the other one and has been looking after the Liars.
- It is revealed that Ezra Fitz is Board Shorts.
- Main article: Category:Now You See Me, Now You Don't images