- Message #171: "Bet you miss her every day. Kisses -A" (Sent with a photograph of Marion Cavanaugh)
- Message #172: "Closed caskets keep secrets. His is open and exposes yours. Kisses, Bitches -A"
- Message #173: Ashley Marin's phone left in Wilden's casket.
- Message #174: "I know what happened 2 ur mom. Bring the lair and u'll know 2. Kisses -A"
- Message #175: "The truth won't set you free, bitches. I'm going to bury you with it. Kisses -A"
- Message #176: A video of the girls and Mona at Wilden's car.
- Message #177: "Cleaning up Rosewood, one mean mommy at a time. Dig we must. Kisses -A"
- Message #178: A photograph of Pam Fields with bars around her.
- Message #179: "Melissa's guilty of plenty, but she's not 'A' material. Kisses."
- Message #180: "This is just the first taste of my venom. Kisses -A"
- Message #181: "Just a friendly tip. Maybe Hanna and her mom can share a lawyer. Kisses -A"
- Message #182: "You bark, I bite. Say my name, they BOTH get the blame. Kisses -A"
- Message #183: "Want to know what happened to Wilden? Watch this!" <small(Sent with a video of Red Coat)</small>
- Message #184: A video of Red Coat in an Emily mask, holding a sign that says "Guilty".
- Message #185: "Can't wait to see you at our little barbecue! Kisses, -A"
- Message #186: "You crashed Wilden's. Now I'll make it all come crashing down. Kisses, -A"
- Message #187: "Leave the Lamb alone and go for he lion. Kisses, -A"
- Message #188: "There's more where this came from. -A" (Sent with a CD of Marion singing)
- Message #189: "Palmer's old car: 1071 East Mountain Drive. -A" (Sent with a photograph of a car)
- Message #190: Four Magic 8 Balls with messages.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.