|Season 7, Episode 1|
|Air date||June 21st, 2016|
|Written by||I. Marlene King|
|Directed by||Ron Lagomarsino|
Hush, Hush, Sweet Liars
Tick-Tock, Bitches is the first episode of Season Seven. It aired on June 21st, 2016 as the season premiere.
After Hanna’s shocking abduction by "Uber A," the PLLs and company desperately race against the clock to save one of their own. The only way to do this is by handing over evidence of Charlotte’s real murderer to "Uber A." In order to do so, the girls must decide what blatant lines they are willing to cross that they have never breached before; and once they cross that line, there is no turning back.
- The first table read was on April 4th, 2016.
- Andrea Parker will appear for her first time as a series regular.
- With this episode, the confidentiality memo on the front of the script has been updated from "No one wants to get "A" angry..." into "No one wants to get "A.D." angry...".
- This episode was dubbed on social media and promos as "#SaveHanna".
- The Liars dig up a grave.
- Alison DiLaurentis is seemingly revealed to be Charlotte's Killer.
- Laura Leighton is no longer credited as a series regular.